Wednesday 19 March 2014

Orange and Blue

 | Jeans Dorothy Perkins Petite | Top Topshop | Necklace Topshop | Heels Newlook |

It seems like it has been forever since I've blogged (I cant believe its almost been a month!) and I've completely fallen off the blog radar. I had no idea uni work could take over my life so much but unfortunately it has. With my deadline looming and a new job starting soon after, I've literally had no time to think of anything else. Let alone get time to go out and blog. However, I gave myself a much needed break earlier today and enjoy the lush weather we've been having recently - bring on summer! 
Ive been wearing jeans a lot more recently which is very different compared to my trusty leggings I wear every day. I find it super difficult to find jeans that fit as I'm pretty short, these Dorothy Perkins Petite jeans have been my staple denim for years now and I re-buy them every so many years. I teamed them up with this gorgeous top from Topshop, I absolutely love the colour and the flattering length sleeves. I think its perfect for those spring days. I also wore my amazing Topshop necklace which I picked up not long ago. I really love how it completely finishes off the look of the top and makes it look so summery. Too add height to my little body I wore these beautiful heels from Newlook. I love the chunky heels that make wearing heels a little more bearable. I love the colour combination of orange and blue, I think theres something really modern and fresh about it. I cant wait to wear this outfit more, possibly more with sandals for boots on those cooler days. 

What colour combination do you love at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment