Friday 21 February 2014

Week at home and OOTN

| Top Asda | Jeans Dorothy Perkins Petite | Shoes Vintage |

I haven't blogged in a while, mainly because my final year of uni has taken all my time and social life. I have been busy job hunting and figuring out what to do with the rest of my life when I finish, no pressure! 
I went home for half term week which has been greatly needed, I love just being able to chill and not have to think about food! Tonight we are going out for a meal so I thought I would share what I am wearing. I picked up this cami top from Asda for only £5! I thought it was such a bargain I had to pick up a few colours for summer. I teamed it with my trusty Dorothy Perkins skinnies and these gorgeous vintage shoes. I think they finish off the whole look and make it look a lot more evening appropriate. They're so comfy and the perfect heel hight for a meal, obviously for a night out I prefer my massive 5-6 inches. They're not my normal height but I actually really like wearing them to make a simple outfit a bit nicer. 

What have you been up to recently?

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole look. So simple yet stylish. Asda are great aren;t they. My favourite pair of jeans are from George. Love the vintage shoes!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete