Friday 17 January 2014

Topshop and Newlook wishlists


OUTFIT 1 | Playsuit | Jacket | Necklace | Heels | OUTFIT 2 | Necklace | Heels | Nail Polish | Jacket | Dress |

I have been loving so many of the new season collections at the moment, particularly from Newlook and Topshop. These have been my favourite stores and there has been so much I want to buy and save up for. This year I have a few events and parties coming up so I am going to be needing some new outfits to wear. 
This first outfit is a bit monochrome which isn't something I normally go for, however teamed up with this chic blue blazer and heels, makes it look more colourful. I have just bought this playsuits and really want some items to wear with it. The necklace I teamed with it is perfect for summer and I love matching orange and blue together. 
The second outfit is so pretty. I absolutely adore this pink satin dress, I think it would be perfect for spring and summer maybe for a wedding or party. I teamed it up with a black blazer to make it more suitable for evenings and the weather now. A staple pair of nude heels is something ever girl needs in her wardrobe, and these are no exception. Perfect for the warmer weather and to make your legs longer! The necklace is so pretty and I'm so impressed recently with Newlook's collection of affordable statement necklaces.

Which stores have you been loving recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment