Wednesday 1 January 2014

Feeling fresh, Feeling new

Jumper Newlook | Scarf Zara | Boots Uggs | Jeans Dorothy Perkins | Necklace Newlook

Happy New Year everyone! 

I cant believe its 2014! This year is such a big year for me I actually cant wait for it! Im turning 21, I'm graduating, I'm leaving Southampton to somewhere new (or wherever I can get a job) and I'm going on holiday to Portugal with the boy in Summer.
I thought seeing as its a new year, I would give my blog a little re-vamp. I like doing this every now and again, mainly because I get bored, but I'm learning so many things computery from blogging, I thought I should put it to good use. I really like how it looks at the moment and can see me keeping it for a while.
Excuse the set up at the moment - student accommodation isn't the nicest place to take blog photos.
This outfit is something i've been wearing loads since I got this jumper for Christmas. I already have this jumper in pink so asked for this colour to go with my collection (anyone else do that?) I absolutely adore this tiffany mint blue colour and think it looks so good with my jeans, which I need to wear more. I have been wearing my new Zara scarf with everything even if it doesn't match, lucky it matches really nicely with this jumper and jeans combo. I also tried it on with this statement necklace from Newlook. The jewels are slightly iridescent which matches the jumper perfectly.  I think it makes this outfit slightly smarter than my massive zara scarf. 
I cant wait to wear this outfit more and hopefully without a coat on when the weather gets a bit warmer! 

Did you get anything for Christmas that you cant stop wearing?

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf looks lush - so ideal for this weather, but stylish too :)
    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stylish and beautiful!;))

    ReplyDelete