Saturday 23 November 2013

Tooti's Gelato Bar

| White chocolate and raspberry waffle £5 |

For a University project, I needed to shoot on location. As it was a 50's theme, I decided to use  Tooti's Gelato Bar in Southampton.
Tooties offers a unique modern-day gelateria dining experience. They serve freshly made pancakes and waffles, topped with the most amazing range of ice-cream and toppings. I have been several times now with friends and I must say, I have loved every choice I picked. The portions are massive and amazing value for money. 
The interior has been designed so well, it looks so cool with the big sofas and booths. The booths even have games consoles at the end to play whilst waiting for food.
The staff are so friendly and accommodating and I cannot wait to go back as a treat for when my deadline are finished. 

 
| Honeycomb smash £5 |

Make sure to check out Tooties here or go visit them and have a waffle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment