Friday 8 November 2013

Leather and Studs

| Dress Miss Luxe £12.99* | Shoes Newlook £25 |

Being in my final year of uni means a lot of work and not much social life. However it has been really nice making time for leaving the house and having fun with my friends. I wore this dress on a night out a few days ago and I really love it. I love a classic LBD but this dress has a few added extras. I've been too scared of embracing the leather trend this season however this dress has really cute leather shoulders with studs on it which add a nice edge to the dress. I also love the cut out at the back, its really flattering. I love the simplicity of it. it will definitely be worn more over the next few months. 

Make sure you check out Miss Luxe on their Site, Twitter and Facebook
Have you got a perfect LBD yet? 

1 comment:

  1. i love it, the cut out on the back is look good :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete