Thursday 28 November 2013

Estrella Bella Boutique #5

| Estrella Bella Boutique dress £135 | Photographer Emma Connolly |

This is the final of the dresses I'm reviewing for Estrella Boutique (you can read the first post here)

This skater dress with embellished padded shoulders and low back is my absolute favourite of the 5 dresses I've reviewed. 
I love the simplicity of the fit and style and love the quirky jewelled low v neck on the front and back. The shoulder pads are amazing and I actually really loved it when I put it on. I think its just enough glitter on this dress to make me feel like a princess. I love it so much I have actually ordered it for my 21st Birthday! I'm so excited to wear it and cant wait feeling so pretty on my special day. 

As I said before, this is the last post for Estrella Bella Boutique for a while anyway. I did these posts for my Uni Work Experience and I enjoyed working for Jo so much. It was such an invaluable experience and I cant wait to work for her again in the future. 
Beautiful dresses made by a beautiful lady! 

Make sure you check out Estrella Bella Boutiques Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! What an awesome dress, I looooove the embellishment!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!
    ^_^
    Want to follow each other?
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete