Tuesday 26 November 2013

Estrella Bella Boutique #4

 
 
| Estrella Bella Boutique dress £125 | Photographer Emma Connolly |

This is the fourth of the dresses I'm reviewing for Estrella Boutique (you can read the first post here)

This turquoise jewelled backless dress is called the Elena dress.
I really love this dress as it is so different from the other 5 dresses I've reviewed. I actually love the tight fitting of it combined with the low back. I adore the jewels on it, especially on the back. The colours combined make this dress so fun and unique. The top part is boned so its fully structred which makes this dress feel so expensive and amazing. I would love to wear this to a night out or party.
I would love to see what this dress looks like black with all the coloured jewels on it. 

Make sure you check out Estrella Bella Boutiques Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment