Sunday 24 November 2013

Estrella Bella Boutique #3

| Estrella Bella Boutique dress £135 | Photographer Emma Connolly |

This is the third of the dresses I'm reviewing for Estrella Boutique (you can read the first post here)

This coral red skater dress with a satin embellished top half and lace puffy skirt is called the Cora dress. 
Firstly, the colour of this dress is stunning! its so bright and such a lovely colour. I think its a really lovely statement dress and super flattering. I love the style and fit of it. I think this skirt is my favourite out of all 5 dresses I'm reviewing for Estrella Bella Boutique. I love the lace pattern on it as it is different from any other dress/skirt I own. I adore the jewelled embellishment on the top of the dress, its so on trend for the whole statement necklace look. The back is so classy and the ribbon tied at the back is so cute! The dress would look so nice for a summer prom or wedding!

Make sure you check out Estrella Bella Boutiques Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment