Thursday 21 November 2013

Estrella Bella Boutique #2

| Estrella Bella Boutique dress £140 | Photographer Emma Connolly |

This is the second of the dresses I'm reviewing for Estrella Boutique (you can read the first post here)

This stunning jewelled open back skater dress is called Elsie.
I really love this dress, its completely different from the first dress I reviewed, I think this one is much more girly. Its so pretty and the back kinda makes me feel like a fairy! The beaded detail on the front is so on trend for Autumn/Winter 13 and its so amazingly done. I think the fit and style is absolutely gorgeous and skirt is so pretty. I really love skater skirts and this one is no exception! The colour is a beautiful royal blue colour which is flattering for so many skin types. However, As Jo (the owner of Estrella Bella Boutique) makes the dresses,  it can be made in any colour you wanted - I would love to see what this dress looks like in a baby pink! 

Make sure you check out Estrella Bella Boutiques Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment