Thursday 21 November 2013

Boux Avenue WestQuay Store Opening

I was kindly invited to go to Boux Avenue's store launch in Southampton WestQuay. I absolutely love all things pretty and this store definitely ticks that box! From the moment you walk into the store you are instantly hit with glamour and class. It just feels so luxurious and expensive. I pretty much fell in love with everything in the store and can't wait to use my student discount here! The changing rooms where the highlight of the store, with light setting, assistance bells and proper changing rooms (with doors not curtains!) I felt like I was being well looked after. 
I can't wait to have a proper look around now its all up and running. I can treat myself after finishing all my deadlines and uni work and maybe even buy myself a little christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment