Friday 11 October 2013

Pink and Lace


I have a few exciting events coming up around the Christmas period and have been looking for a few dresses to wear. Luckily, Miss Luxe kindly sent me a few pieces. I chose this gorgeous Chi Chi dress and i'm so happy I did. I love the pink full skirt teamed with the black lace top. It's such a classy and elegant dress. My favorite part of the dress of course is the detail on the back. The bow is absolutely adorable! I can easily wear this dress with plain black heels and a simple clutch, the dress definitely is the focal point! 

Make sure you check out Miss Luxe on their Site, Twitter and Facebook
Have you got a perfect party dress yet? 

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty!
    i love the bow details on the back
    add a simple black earrings will complete your look :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete