Friday 7 June 2013

ZARA MINI SHOPPER BAG

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, i'm not too sure what happened, I think I was enjoying time relaxing at home too much?! 
Back to the post, Im talking about my new handbag. I love handbags and I think I have one in every colour now. I have a growing collection of Zara bags and this one just adds to them. I picked up this beauty for only £22 and I think its so handy. Im used to having bigger bags but this one seems to be perfect. It fits just about everything I need and no more. I guess this is good for a girl who is known to over pack! I love the shape, the colour, the handles, Its perfect for summer. I think i'm tempted to buy the one in orange too! 

Zara mini shopper bag - £22

Which Zara bag is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! It's gorgeous!! For this price I'll be running to ZARA tomorrow to buy one for myself ,need smaller bag for sure :) :) <3

    Lots of love ♥ ♥ '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a zara bag in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, it's so nice and sleek. it kind of reminds me of a Celine bag.

    Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete