Tuesday 28 May 2013

FCUK DRESS

As I said in my last post - My family went for a meal out to celebrate my Sisters 16th Birthday. As I wasn't there for the actual day (stupid uni) we decided to do something special all together. We went for a lovely meal out and ate some lush food. It was such nice weather during the day so I opted for something summery. 
I bought this dress on sale from the lovely Dolly Bow Bow's fashion site - Fashionate. On here she is selling her preloved clothes. This FCUK was brand new with tags at such a bargain - £40 instead of £110! I think its going to be my prfect dress for summer. I have been able to wear it casually with sandals and more dressed up with heels. I have a 21st birthday party which I think this is going to be perfect for. I love the pattern and the fit is so flattering. 
| Dress FCUK Fashionate £40 | Jacket Primark £16 | Sandals Newlook £13 | 
| Bag Primark £4 | Ring Pandora £40 (Thank you boyfriend!!) |

Have you found your perfect summer dress yet?

5 comments:

  1. that dress is beautiful Lizzie! And you look gorgeous! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lizzie! Gorgeous dress really suites you. Your so lucky to get that pandora ring. Well done to your bf! Have been lucky enough to find a few summer dresses in H&M recently so a very happy lady. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! haha i was very lucky indeed. I really like H&M desses recently too, really nicely priced
      xxx

      Delete