Sunday 7 April 2013

FOUND IT

Molly King for me is such a fashion icon. I have always loved her style and how how effortless and stylish she looks. Below are a couple of pieces she has worn. I know the handbag is pretty pricey but the playsuit and dungarees are from high street stores which I think is pretty cool. I wish I could strut around in shorts all the time like she does! 

Sorry this is a pretty short post but uni work calls and summer is fast approaching, which means I need to crack on with work. Here is a picture from my uni work I have been doing. Its a shoot for Elle magazine inspired by 60's art. Im really pleased with how its all going at the moment and sort of on top of my work. (I say this now but know i'll be super stressed the day before deadlines!)
Hope you all have a lovely week

3 comments:

  1. molly is just dreamy isn't she! i also wish i could strut around in the little numbers she does! xx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every outfit Mollie wears!

    Love your blog, I'm following.

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have a great blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete