Tuesday 12 March 2013

WHITE SUMMER DRESS


| Dress Newlook Cameo Rose £10 Sale | Shoes ASOS £15 Sale | Photographs Jenny |
I know its crazy to be showing you a summer dress whilst the weather is like this but I did buy this with summer and holidays in mind. Im so unorganised I need to plan for summer otherwise it'll get hot and i'll have nothing to wear! 
I picked up this beauty from Newlook in one of their ranges. I was a little worried about buying a white dress, but I love the fit and texture of it. Its thick so its not see though and I love the almost texture of it. The rose flower pattern adds a touch of class to it. I teamed it up with my tan heels from ASOS. They are always a winner for dresses like this. I think this would be perfect for weddings, dates or that special occasion. 
The weather has proper confused me at the moment, I packed up all my winter clothes for a reason! I guess its back with the gloves, scarves and coats for me until it starts being Spring time.

Have you started summer shopping yet?

14 comments:

  1. Love this dress, hun - you look great. This post is getting me excited for the Summer!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i cant wait for summer after this awful weather! xx

      Delete
  2. you look lovely! love the dress, i seem to always bypass new look, maybe I should take a look inside for once!

    www.justanorwichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was purely by chance i fond this! thankyou xx

      Delete
  3. this is so refreshing and effortless!!! i wish i can pull off white this easily!! gosh, perfection!!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! I love this dress :)..would you like to follow each other? I always return the follow...let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern on the dress, it is so different! In the first pictures I was liking the shape of it now seeing the detail I am sold. Off to New Look I go!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and ethereal :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete