Friday 4 January 2013

WISH LIST 2013

This is going to be my 1st wish list of 2013. These few things are items that I have wanted for a while now and hopefully as its my Birthday on the 8th, I might get some of them - The mulberry is being a tad optimistic!!


I think disco pants are a must for anyones wardrobe. I just love the feel of them and the versatility of them. These boots are so amazing, they are such a good twist on the classic boot. the colour of them could easily make a simple outfit pop! Finally, I have been feeling that something is missing in my life and unfortunately (or fortunately?) I think its a onesie. This one looks so cosy yet stylish and a bargain for the price!

Im going back to Uni in a few days for the next term and my birthday! Im so excited to be going out with all my friends again and I'm sure they will be a few OOTD post to follow. 

Ive had a slight blog redesign, just a few tweaks here and there, I think it looks quite classy at the moment - let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks lovely - mine is in desperate need of a makeover but I'm rubbish with html!
    It's my birthday tomorrow too - have a nice day :D
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou hun, it took a while but i just searched online for everything! happy birthday too xxx

      Delete