Sunday 6 January 2013

MILLION POUND LIFESTYLE, £100 BUDGET

Wouldn't it be lovely to have more money and buy all the brands, clothes and shoes you want? I love designer clothes and fashion is a big incentive for me to be successful in life. Until then, I am going to have to cope living with my tiny budget of student loan and lack of job. I love online shopping and finding fashion that looks designer yet is so cheap! Below are a few of my favourite finds that will help you look classy yet keep your wallet happy!


  1. MUI MUI leather platform pumps - £400 - Link
  2. Michael Kors watch - £229 - Link
  3. Mulberry Bayswater - £895 - Link
  4. Antonio Berardi jersey gown - £1,080 - Link

  1. Newlook Patent Courts - £24.99 - Link
  2. Next Gold watch - £22 - Link
  3. Ebay bag - £21.99 - Link
  4. Missguided jersey dress - £17.99 - Link

I was surprised how much difference in price there was as very pleased my 2nd outfit was under £100!
I love finding bargains and I have my eye on the missguided dress and ebay bag now. Which do you prefer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment