Wednesday 19 December 2012

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT 1

I have 4 christmas outfits to show you before Christmas and i'm really excited to show you them all. Ive had fun styling these outfits and putting them together for the festive period.
This is my 1st outfit. It is for casual evenings, nice meals out or dates. These paisley print leggings are such a statement piece that are so gorgeous yet subtle at the same time. They were from Topshop for £25 - tad pricey but definately worth it for the material and thickness of them. I teamed them up with this gorgeous dress from Boohoo which was £12 (LINK), necklace from Topshop last season and these shoes! Personally i think they're amazing! I bought them off Amazon for £25 (LINK). They're 6 inch heels but are surprisingly easy to walk in and look beautiful!


I am loving being at home and being able to relax and spend time with my family. I have managed to buy all my Christmas presents and wrap them up, I'm so proud of myself!

Are you ready for Christmas yet?

lots of love
xxx

2 comments: