Monday 24 December 2012

CHRISTMAS EVE OUTFIT

Its Christmas Eve and now i'm super excited! My little sister and I have been watching Christmassy films all day and waiting for our bigger sister to come home. We decided to do a Christmas eve ootd for you as we both look pretty sparkly and fancy tonight :)

I have been wearing this beautifully sequinned cardigan from Traffic People I bought a few years ago. Its so comfy and warm yet looks so unbelievably Christmassy! I bring this cardigan out every Christmas as I love the colours and shape of it. I wore it with black leggings and top and put my amazing shoes on again (I just cant resist every time I do an outfit post!) - My necklace is a Pandora Charm with a Koala on it.


This is me and my younger sister who kindly took these photos for me. For any of you wondering, she is wearing a Jack Wills dress, Dorothy Perkins cardigan and Newlook shoes.


I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and enjoy spending time with loved ones!

lots of love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment