Monday 1 October 2012

FRESHER

So it's been 2 weeks since I have made a blog post, and I don't really have a good excuse. Apart from the fact I settled into my new place, went away for a week and then started my 2nd year of uni today.

My little holiday was just what I needed before I started back. I went to the zoo (I fed a giraffe!) scared myself at Thorpe park and did some good shopping.

I started uni, which has been surprisingly exciting. Freshers has been so much fun so far, the late nights have defiantly been worth it. I have managed to see all my friends again after a long summer apart.


Above is me and my best friend Jenny. She is doing the same course as me and also has a blog. You can check her blog out HERE

I will defiantly be putting up more posts when I get into the uni routine again. I have a few OOTD to go up and some wishlists. 

have any of you started uni or college again?

lots of love
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment