Tuesday 23 October 2012

FLOWER OOTD

Its been getting rather chilly down south recently and its time for me to shove on the Uggs and wrap the snood on. Im not going to lie though, I have missed wearing all the autumn colours and finally being able to put on my comfy boots.
This dress is from Topshop and I normally wear it on night out, but as I seem to love it way too much I wear it in the day as much as I can.

My Uggs probably aren to everyones taste. they have a chunky heel and pattern up the back. They're called UGG Ultra Tall 5245 and i think they were around £250. They have lasted me for around 2 years now and I absolutely love them.

How have you been keeping warm recently?

lots of love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aww cute! Love your blog layout! www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! its taken a while to get it how i like it xx

      Delete