Monday 10 September 2012

WEEK IN OUTFITS

As I knew it was going to be a busy week I decided to take pictures everyday then upload a blog post at the end of the week.

  1. Top - H&M - £4. Skirt - River Island - £28. Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell - £105. Bag - Zara - £40.
  2. Jumper - H&M - £7 (sale). Trousers - Primark - £11. Flipflops - Monsoon - £7 (sale). Bag - Accessorize - £15 (sale).
  3. Dress - Topshop - £7 (sale). Jacket - Levis - £5 (AMAZING SALE). Bag - Zara - £40

  1. My work outfit. Top - Next - £20
  2. Shirt - H&M - £15. Sorts - Huntington - £20. Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins - £5 (sale)
  3. Jacket - Levis - £5. Dress - Miss Selfridge - £16 (sale). Shoes - Primark - £6 
Sorry its a short post, I will get up and running with more posts when I get more into a routine of work, house and uni. 

What do you think? 
lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie! I have that Next top for work too!
    I've got mine under a black suit jacket teamed with formal black chinos xoxo

    ReplyDelete