Monday 3 September 2012

MODELS OWN - BEACH PARTY

Models Own is a brand that lots of bloggers have been talking about. Personally I wouldn't buy this brand all the time but I decided too when it came to this colour. I wanted to buy a neon colour that that stayed and didn't need a lot of layers.
I picked the colour Beach Party and also got the 3 in 1 clear one too. It works as a good base coat and top coat.
They are individually £5 each.
At Boots at the moment they are doing a Buy 1 get the 2nd half price. So you'd only pay £7.50 instead of £10.
It did need a few layers of the colour, however I love the brightness of it. It hasn't chipped or come off and i've had it on for a few days now.
I love the colour, its so summery and neon colours have been in all this season.




Whats your favourite nail varnish colour? 
lots of love
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment