Tuesday 17 April 2012

NIGHT OUT

So I'm back at uni. I have got a load of work done so i decide to treat myself and have a night out with my  course and flat mates.
I only have 2 more weeks then I'm done! finally!
Just thought id post a picture of my outfit. With my new leopard Boohoo shoes! so utterly lush :)
Excuse the chipped nail polish and messy hair...

Top - £15 Topshop
Skirt - £8 Primark

These are my shoes - £20 Boohoo sale

Necklace - £4 Topshop

What do you think? Anyone else going out tonight?

lots of love
x

6 comments:

  1. How narrow's the wedge? We're they easy to walk in? Very cute with the nail varnish! ��

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are pretty narrow about a 2cm, but I'm used to walking in heels so it was ok.
      thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. love the shoes and the skirt..dont' worry bout the nail polish..mine are chipped too!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just painted over them last night!
      thakyou hun x

      Delete
  3. love your leopard heels! such a cute touch to your outfit.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, i got loads of compliments.
      don't forget to follow

      x

      Delete