Wednesday 1 February 2012

JUICY COUTURE

sorry its another jewellery blog, but these have been my favourite brands and i think you should invest in them.


COUTURE - The design and manufacture of fashionable items to a client's specific requirements and measurements.
Juicy couture does exactly that. their jewellery is made to please and it certainly does that.
the items sparkle and so do my eyes.


today I'm showing you my 2 bracelets I've got from JUICY COUTURE. 


this 1st one is a little gem. i found it on ASOS and fell in love with it instantly. i think it was around £60 (reduced obviously) if i had more money i would have invested in the earrings and necklace to match.


i think its an apple on it with sparkles on one half (my favourite bit) sorry the camera doesn't give justice to it, but its super sparkly when it catches the light. 
im not normally one for gold jewellery however i could make an exception for this. it seems to compliment the bold bright colours of the red and green.
the clasp on the side is tight and never un attaches. the box is LUSH!!! it makes it feel so more special with such a gorgeous box. 
 my wrist is small but it still fits on. i just have it over the top on my tops or just with other bracelets. 


the other bracelet is a simple chain. i bought that at Bicester Village. an outlet village you have to visit. its a must. its near oxford. i bought this bracelet for £34. its simple, silver and i wear it everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. There is evidently a bundle to realize about this. I feel you made various good points in features also.
    Lakewood 39000 Strut Tower Brace for Camaro SS

    ReplyDelete